Specific purpose for which grant is needed. Exclusions - please see "Information about Grants", item 3 below
Agency Financial Details
Information about Grants
THIS GRANT SHOULD BE RETURNED TO ELTF IF NOT USED FOR THE STATED PURPOSE WITHIN TWO MONTHS OF RECEIPT
Data Protection Act: The information you provide will be input into our grant management system. It will only be used to enable a decision to be made about whether a grant may be approved to your organisation
1. Applications for financial assistance to individuals in need can only be accepted from a post holder in local authority, NHS or Voluntary Sector Agencies as approved by ELTF. Only one application on behalf of an individual will be considered in a twelve-month period.
2. Applications may be for any relevant and urgent need except for large electrical items, cookers, fridges, student fees or equipment, repayment of debt of any type, holidays anywhere except in special circumstances, e.g. where a holiday is arranged by a recognised charity and is within the UK. Priority will be given to applications where there is serious illness of the individual or in the family, which should be stated. Grants are normally under £200
3. Applications will normally be processed on a continuous basis, receipt of application is sent automatically by the grant management system. Payments cannot be made direct to an individual, only to the applicant agency by the BACS, so bank account details are required to be entered on the application.
4. An acknowledgement form is forwarded with the notification of grant. This form should be returned with receipts for the items purchased within four weeks of receiving the grant. Any unpaid or unused portion of grant should be returned to ELTF within a two-month period of receipt by the agency, otherwise future applications may not be considered.
5. The limits for spending are: Child clothing £50 per child; Adult clothing £75 per adult; Bedding up to £100.
Enquiries should be forwarded to
|Janette Scappaticcio Trust Administrator||Direct Tel: 0131 555 9109|
|The Edinburgh and Lothian Trust Fund||Fax: 0131 555 9101|
|525 Ferry Road||Email: email@example.com|
|Edinburgh EH5 2FF|
PLEASE NOTE: A grant for welfare purposes is a gift, and the recipient can have no claim against the donor for wrongdoing.
I confirm this application is not a substitute for a statutory grant and the funds required are not available from a statutory source. By submitting the form as completed above, you agree that you have read the application guidelines and accept the terms and conditions of application.
The Edinburgh and Lothian Trust Fund is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO) No: SC049138. Registered Office: 525 Ferry Road, Edinburgh, EH5 2FF